Before you could finalise your deal with a projector screens hire firm, you will be be lots and lots of points to consider. One of the most important of them all is which fabric to go with, because markets are full of different kinds of fabric and all having their share of pros and cons.
In this post, we take a look at different kinds of fabrics available and their attributes as well.
- This version has high brightness and gain of 2.9.
- It is more effective for scattering angle more than 32.
- It has a really high contrast and resolution along with fine colour rendition and excellent vision.
- The reflective beads are air-isolated and attached to screen surface very robustly.
- The surface is completely flat and this prevents the occurrence of mildew, moisture and odor.
- It is fireproof and the brightness does not increase with the passing time.
The pearlux fabric
- This version available at projector hire Brisbane companies also comes with high brightness and has a gain of more than 1.4.
- It comes with an effective scattering angle of more than 100 and has a really high contrast.
- The resolution is super fine and so is the fine colour rendition and it offers good quality vision in bright circumstances.
- It has a stable physical parameter and lesser attenuation.
- It is totally flat and odor-free as well.
Grey glass beaded
- This version too has high-brightness and a gain of more than 2.8.
- The effective scattering angle is more than 32.
- It comes with high contrast, fine colour rendition and excellent quality vision.
- This version available at projector screen hire companies is the best choice for home theatres.
- The fabric increases the saturation of black and grey colours and improves contrast.
- The reflective beads are air-isolated and attached to screen surface.
Some other popular version you can find at projection screen hire companies are –
- Matt White
- Grey Matt White
- Grey Vinyl
- White Vinyl