Often it is assumed that hiring one of the most reliable and advanced projectors in Brisbane can be a time consuming task. But it is only after researching and visiting the store that you realise that it was a rather simpler task because there no options to pick from. The reason is that upon listening to the benefits of the LCD version, you’ll get hooked to it. But somehow if you want to consider other options too, these tips will help you in the selection process.
Know the range
- Before taking any decision regarding this, it’s better to know that there are different kinds available in the markets.
- The most commonly hired are – the DLP version and the LCD version. There are several features in the LCD version that help it take the lead while getting compared to its counterpart.
The main differences are –
- The LCD version allows you to experience better quality and sharp images on projection screen hired by you.
- You’ll notice that the images coming from the DLP version are noisy, blur and fuzzy on the screen.
- Moreover, you’ll notice that the DLP version does not produce images using individual pixels, but the LCD version would do so.
- In some rare cases, the pixels of LCD projectors in Brisbane can be visible on the projection screen hired by you, but this would never happen with the DLP version.
- A drawback associated with the LCD version is that it is very common for the individual pixels to burn-out over time and result into poor display.
- Moreover, once the LCD chip is burned, it would not be possible for the user to get a new chip or get it repaired.