Often it happens that when it comes to buying or hiring projector screens, people have to face sheer confusion. This is because of the options present in the markets that are way too many to bewilder even the most experienced users. The main concern is always related to the ideal style and therefore, we have come up with a post discussing the options available in terms of styling.
The first thing that needs a mention here is that the styles are several to pick from and the names are – Portable, Electric and Manual. Let us know more about them below.
- The top USP of projector screens is that they can be moved from point A to point B readily.
- One more point is a whole variety that you can choose from to best fit your needs. Some of them are –
- Floor mounted that are available in manual and electric models
- Folding or Frame screens that are supported on both sides by vertical T-legs
- Inflatable screens that are perfect for the outdoors
- Tripod screens are supported by a tripod base
- Ultra-portable is the smaller format that is ideal for tabletop presentations
- Sellers of projectors Brisbane say that this version can be called high-end projector screens as they add elegance to their mounted location.
- One more point is that that the screens can be tensioned to make sure that they have the smoothest possible image surface.
- They can descend and ascend back into the casing with the help of a remote control.
- Experts of the companies engaged in selling and audio visual hire related things say that this is an economical version and stays at one location all the time.
- You’ll find this version being used very commonly in areas like offices, schools, boardrooms, etc.
- These projector screens can be raised or lowered manually and are available in ceiling, recessed-ceiling, wall, and floor mounted models.