Going for a projector screen hire deal could become a flawless step, but the problem is that often people are clueless and confused because the range available in the markets is huge. However, with the following ideas, you can surely narrow down your choices and get the best one eventually.
What type of screen do you want?
There are different versions available in the markets. They are –
- Fixed frame screen – This version is installed in one fixed location and ready to use anytime.
- Motorized Screen – This version is installed in one fixed location. You can press remote to use this version of screen.
- Manual pull down Screen – This version is installed in one fixed location and you can pull down the screen to use.
- Pull-up Screen – This version can also be carried around.
What AV format are you anticipating from projector hire Brisbane companies?
The options you get to pick from audio visual hire companies in this context are –
- 4:3 [like TV and PC monitors]
- 16:9 [like movie screens]
What color of the screen would you prefer?
Companies that manufacture this product generally have just two options to offer to their customers. They are –
The grey version absorbs ambient light in a better manner.
On the other hand, the white version offered by projector hire companies are perfect for those with the newer, higher contrast models of projectors.
What fabric are you looking for?
According to the experts of projector screen hire companies, the fabrics you get are –
- Glass Beaded
- Pearlux Fabric
- Grey Glass Beaded
- Matt White.
- Grey Matt White
- Grey Vinyl
- White Vinyl