Projector screens come in various sizes and because of this; they can be used in totally different situations for different events. In this context, experts say that only by getting the proper understanding about these screens, you would be able to decide the right kind for your event. Other than this, you can even go through the points that we have discussed here, as they will eventually help in buying the best one according to the event.
How many guests are you expecting?
- According to those offering microphone hire deals and deals related to PA system hire, it is very important that you have an idea about the right number of people expected at the event.
- For example – for smaller meetings of up to 100 people, a tripod screen is a great option, as this version of projector screens is very flexible and mobile.
- A very impressive feature of this version is that it can be used for both 4:3 and 16:9 content.
- This version comes with adjustable legs and therefore, ceiling heights are not a concern and most importantly, no technical knowledge is required to install this version.
- Similarly, for groups over 100 people, the event organiser would surely require a larger fast fold screen.
- And then, for audiences larger than 1,000 people, you can also consider a truss screen or custom sized setup.
What’s the aspect ratio of your content?
- Those having deals related to microphone system hire as well as projector screens say that the next very important thing to mull upon is the aspect ratio of the content.
- They say that the size to be chosen would depend a lot upon this ratio, as content displayed on the wrong size screen or monitor creates black bars around the displayed content.
- Therefore, it is important that you have this value so that you could invest in the best projector screens to get the best viewing experience.